Sengoku LA warrants each kerosene heater to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from the original retail purchase date and for one (1) year for electrical heaters. This warranty applies to normal use and service only and is subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
• This warranty is made to the original retail purchaser. Any claim made under this warranty must be accompanies by a copy of the proof of the original purchase such as a cancelled check or a sales receipt.
• Normal wear and tear of parts is not covered by this warranty. This includes the following items: igniter coil, siphon, wick adjuster.
• Should any heater covered by this warranty prove defective in material and/or workmanship during the covered period, the defective product or part will be repaired or replaced at the option of warrantor.
• In order to receive service or parts under warranty, contact the nearest authorized service center.
• In the even it is necessary to return the heater; it must be packaged in its original factory carton with the original packing material. If the carton and packing material were disposed of, order them from your dealer or service center.
• Empty all kerosene from the fuel tank before packing for shipment to your service center.
• The entire unit should be returned to your nearest service center. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
• Please include a brief description of the difficulties experienced. Be sure to consult the Quick Cure to Common Troubles page in your owner’s manual. For detailed technical information and assistance call the supplies who’s telephone number is listed on the reverse side.
• Should a heater be returned for a cause not covered by this warranty, any repairs, handling, or testing will be made at wonder’s expense.
• Any damage that may occur to the heater during shipment from the original retail customer or on the return shipment to the retail customer will not be the responsibility of the warrantor.
• No one has the authority to add to or change the terms and conditions contained in this warranty or make any express warranty other than this.
• This warranty shall not apply to malfunctions caused by failure to operate or maintain the heater in compliance with the instructions furnished in the owner’s manual, unreasonable use, use of any fuel other than pure kerosene, use of replacement wick not approved by the manufacturer, accidents or negligence.
• ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMTED TO, ANY IMLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITIY OR FITNESS, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE FURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS STATED HEREIN IS THE OWNER’S SOLE REMEDY. THERE SHALL BE NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTA OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMGES. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMTED TO, LOSS OF USE, INCONVINIENCE, LOSS OF TIME, OR DAMGES TO ANY BUSINESS OR PROPERTY. WHETHER AS A RESULT OF CBREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STCICT LIABILIT IN TOR, OR OTHERWISE.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state. Some stated do not allow limitations on the length of any implied warranty or the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages. Because of this, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
« Register Your Product Now